How To Buy Tickets
There are many ways to buy tickets:
1. Buy online. You can go to the calendar, or list view and find a show you like. Clicking the link will take you to the show detail page. On that page just hit the link that says "buy tickets". The rest is easy.
2. After you find a show you like, call the ticketing hot line at 314-645-JUMP (5867). Open Wed - Sat. From 12 noon til one hour before show time.
3. Come to the show and pay at the door. This can work, but a lot of times our shows sell out, so we suggest buying your tickets in advance.
4. Email Brandy@jupiterstudios.net if you have questions and the ticketing office is closed.
Here is a list on the ticketing site of all the upcoming shows.
Ticketing Fees Explained
There are four kinds of potential ticket charges.
1. Taxes. It comes and goes to the government. There is no way to get around it.
2. Ticketing surcharge. This comes from the online ticketing provider. We have worked very hard to make it as low as possible. Generally it is about $1.25 per ticket.
3. Service charge/Gratuity. This is gratuity that pays the tips to your servers for supper shows. It goes to them and not the Jumpin' Jupiter.
4. The price of the ticket. This money goes to pay for talent for the show without it there is no show much like a baseball game, a movie theater. It goes to the performers to provide you an amazing show. It does not go to the Jumpin' Jupiter.
When The Ticketing Fees Are Charged
For online and all credit card sales either in person or on the phone: Ticketing fee = (estimated) $1.25 per ticket. Taxes 9% taxes.
For cash in person, no ticket fee, but there is a risk that you will not get a seat, or sometimes there is a higher ticket price the day of the show. For examples: $15 at the door $10 in advance.
The Jumpin' Jupiter is a great thing to do in St. Louis.
h1>Tickets and dates below